2011/03/12

A warning to Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed

I just watched a couple of interviews with producer of Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed and he sais a couple of interesting things, like physics is very good, simulation based, graphic improvements and other things....
Then I found an interview were the interviewers brought their own FF-wheel to the test drive and it turned out ... they weren't ready for the wheel!! That was at the beginning of February!! It is not possible that they really optimize the game, plus the bugfixing within these two remaining month!!

If the game sucks, and there is a very good chance because of the bad wheel support, my revenge will be most evil! I will be releasing a "why it really sucks" video every single day I play it, until they fix the game to a state they promised us...!

No comments:

Post a Comment